Muscle Strain Definition: What Is Muscle Strain/ Muscle Tears/ Torn Muscle/ Pulled Muscle
Muscle Strain Meaning
Reasons: Why Muscle Strains Happen?
- How much stretched or contracted the muscles are? That is, the degree.
- How many muscle fibers are torn or stretched or affected? That is, the severity.
Muscles Tear or Muscles Strain: Normal Body Mechanism Vs Problematic
Muscle Tear During Normal Body Activities
Muscle Strain Risk Factors
- Rigorous exercise
- Heavy workout
- Strength-training schedule
Problematic Muscle Strain: Muscle Strain Degrees (Grade 1, Grade 2, or Grade 3)
Muscle Strain Grade 1: First Degree Muscle Tear
Mild Muscle Strain Causes
- To perform rigorous physical activity or workout without warming up before
- To over-exert and fatigue
- Non-flexible body
- Poor condition
Mild Muscle Strain Symptoms:
- Muscle Strain Pain: Tenderness and pain in the muscle after performing an activity that involves stretching or violent contraction of the muscles. The sufferer feels pain that increases whenever the affected part is moved.
- Muscle Strain Pop: The injured part doesn't show any swelling or bruise.
- The sufferer can move the part or movement doesn't stop completely and by the time gets normal.
The pain slowdowns gradually if given rest to the injured muscles' part.
Muscle Strain Grade 2: Second Degree Muscle Strain
Acute or Moderate Muscle Strain Causes
- To slip or perform an activity with lose foot
- To jump, throw something or run fast carelessly
- To lift up some heavy stuff
- To lift or pull with an awkward body posture
Moderate Muscle Strain Symptoms:
Muscle Strain Grade 3: Third Degree Muscle Strain
What Happens Inside and Outside in Muscle Strain Problem?
Chronic Muscle Strain Causes
- To perform a risky movement repetitively
- To play sports like tennis golf, rowing, baseball or such other game with excessively tired body or in too much flow
- To don a poor posture as habit in day-to-day life
- To hold your neck or back wrongly in an awkward posture for a long period of time
- Severe Muscle Strain Symptoms:
- The place under the skin where rips happen, the torn parts of muscles come apart and give gap or dent.
- The outline of muscle changes from normal to defective.
- It evidently decreases the strength of that muscle. Sometimes, the sufferer loses the functionality of that muscle, completely.
Types of Muscle Strain: Classification of Muscle Strain as per Body Parts
- Muscle Strain in Chest
- Muscle Strain in Back
- Muscle Strain in Neck
- Calf Muscle Strain
- Shoulder Muscle Strain